There is nothing worse than running into
Our employees are a strong group of seasoned and professional land analysts’ who will get your company quickly through the due diligence phase of any acquisition or divestiture.
All of us at Oil and Gas Regulatory™ have worked as employees of big and small energy companies on the other side of the table. Our team have been the people trying to close deals be it an acquisition or divestiture. We know what to look for and how to find it. The added bonus is we also have trained regulatory backgrounds..
You can have a team looking out for your interests. Frees up your time do do what the things you are interested in doing… looking for oil. Also, you do not have to carry the burden of having employees that require insurance, benefits and other responsibilities that bog down profitability of you company.
Review of Trust Agreements, Assignments, Deeds, Trusts, Wills, Affidavits of Heirship, Probate and Court Orders, and other land records
• Effectively communicate with everyone in your office and other departments.
• Loads, enters, verifies, analyzes and reports data related to land title.
• Maintain records in land databases and file systems.
• Provides routine support duties in any or all land functions including data gathering, research, presentations and reports as required.
• Performs title review, analysis, reporting and tracking for review.
• Performs title curative and title transmittal to the client on time and accurately.